Truffle Fava Bean
Black Truffle Fava Bean Salad Recipe
Number of serving: 4
-2.2 lbs fava beans (1 lbs without the peel)
-6 ounces bacon
-2 Tbsp Giorgio Black Truffle Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Shell the beans. If you have frozen fava beans, defrost them.
- Put them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Strain and leave to cool down.
- Cook the bacon and leave to cool down. Finely chop the shallot. Once all the ingredients are cool, combine them.
- The sauce : mix together the truffle olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce in the salad and mix well
Giorgio Truffle Shop